Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nursery Progression!

Nursery by thethreaded~chickadee
Nursery, a photo by thethreaded~chickadee on Flickr.
Well the only way this nursery has progressed is via my mother in law's talented work. She has painted this beautiful mural in my son's nursery. The birds are Maine's state bird the chickadee, thus the title of my blog :) I'm so excited to add more to the nursery, I'm recovering a wonderful glider that just needs an update, can you believe those chairs are over $1000 new. I also got some great organic fabric from Joann's for a sheet they run $50+ full price. I just can't do that when I can make things. I'm so excited and am definitely in nesting mode! I'll post my quilt top soon, I'm quilting it at my local quilt shop on a long arm machine, so I don't have to fight with my machine at home! I'd love to know your thoughts on my mother-in-law's work, isn't it beautiful!!!

And close up:

No comments:

Post a Comment